Qweon B.V., located at Kazernestraat 19, 5928 NL Venlo, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
5928 NL Venlo
+31 88 93 222 00
P. Smedts is the Data Protection Officer of Qweon B.V., who can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Qweon B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- Front- and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our websites and/or service do not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Qweon B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- To deliver goods and services to you
Qweon B.V. does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Qweon B.V.).
Qweon B.V. uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Outlook mail to be able to email you in a direct message
- Snelstart for preparing invoices addressed to you.
- The contact form on this website as a tool to receive questions from interested parties in a direct e-mail message.
- E-mail replies will take place via a personal e-mail message from the e-mail program of Qweon B.V..
How long we keep personal data
Qweon B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) personal data > Retention period > Reason
Personal details, address and e-mail > As long as you maintain a business relationship with Qweon B.V. > Handling your payment, being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services, to deliver goods and services to you.
After the end of the business relationship, the data will be kept for as long as the legal term of the Dutch tax authorities requires this. Every entrepreneur is legally obliged to keep his administration for 7 years (fiscal retention obligation).
Sharing personal data with third parties
Qweon B.V. only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
- - to optimize and facilitate the use of our website(s)/webshop(s)
- to facilitate logging into our website(s)
- to remember your settings and preferences.
You can disable these cookies via your browser, but this can negatively affect the functioning of our website(s).
- A cookie from the American company Google may also be placed via our websites as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to keep track of and receive reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on this. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is expressly not provided. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Qweon B.V. and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Qweon B.V. would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Qweon B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact email@example.com.